Uncle Zeng, Biography
Xiangming Zeng, born in 1951 in China, is a master of drawing, watercolour, acrylic painting, oil painting, and architecture. He is also the founder of the Canadian and American Drawing Artists Association. His paintings often depict the past and the present scenery of our world, but are even more beautiful, peaceful, and romantic. Since he graduated from Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts in 1975, the artist has had more than a thousand works shown in museums and galleries across Asia, North America, Europe, and Australia.
He is in the Encyclopedia of Famous Chinese Artists and two of his paintings are in the permanent collection of the National Gallery of China. Xiangming Zeng has had many one-man shows in many famous universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Pennsylvania in the U. S. A. and Simon Fraser University in Canada.
Xiangming Zeng’s paintings have been exhibited in the following places:
• National Gallery of China
• National Gallery of Russia
• Royal Museum of Thailand
• National Gallery of Mexico
• National Museum of Brazil
• Museum of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Pennsylvania University in the U. S. A.
• Simon Fraser University in Canada
• City Hall of Hanover, Germany
• Benevolent Association of Germany and China
• Galleries in Australia
• Galleries in New Zealand
• and many more...
Click image to enlarge the view.